1.1. The Contract for Travel Consulting Service, which our Company (hereinafter referred to as “We,” “Us,” or “Our” as the case may be) executes with the traveller shall be subject to the provisions of these Standard Terms and Conditions. Matters not provided for in these Standard Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws, ordinances, regulations and generally established practices.
1.2. In cases which our Company executes a special contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Special Contract”) with the traveller in writing without violating the relevant law and harming the interests of the traveller, such Special Contract shall be given priority, notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph.
2. In these Standard Terms and Conditions, the “Travel Consulting Service” shall mean the following services,
which our Company performs, at the request of the traveller by receiving payment of the Handling Fee (hereinafter referred to as the
(1) Advice necessary for the traveller to create his/her travel plan.
(2) Creating a travel plan.
(3) Quotation of the expenses to be required for such travel.
(4) Providing information concerning destinations, transport and accommodation facilities, etc.
(5) Providing other advice and information necessary for travel.
3.1. A traveller who wishes to use our Travel Consulting Service shall fill in the necessary information in the Form(DocuSign)
as designated by us, and submit it to us.
3.2. The Contract for Travel Consulting Service shall go into effect when we have accepted your request and received the Form specified in the preceding paragraph.
3.3. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph, our Company may accept a request for the Travel Consulting Service by telephone, and other means of communication, without submission of the Form, in which case the Contract for Travel Consulting Service shall go into effect at the time when we accept the conclusion of the contract.
3.4. In any of the following cases, we reserve the right to decline your request.
(1) In cases where the content of the traveller’s consultation is contrary to public order and morals, or there is a risk of violating the laws and regulations which are enforced at the location that is being toured.
(2) In cases where the traveller is found to be associated or affiliated with a crime syndicate, a corporate racketeer, or any other organised crime.
(3) In cases where the traveller makes violent or unreasonable demands of our Company, speaks or acts in a threatening way, uses violence with regard to a transaction, or engages in similar behaviour.
(4) In cases where the traveller spreads false rumors, or uses fraudulent means or intimidation to interfere with the business of our Company, or engages in similar behaviours.
(5) In cases where there is an inconvenience related to our business.
4. When our Company has performed the services described in Article 2, the traveller must pay to us the Consulting Fee described
in the following table by the date specified by us.
Content of Service Fee (Including Tax)
– Consultation required for the traveller
– To create his/her travel plan
– Creating a travel plan
– Quotation of the cost of tour
– Providing information on travel destinations, transportation,accommodation facilities etc.
5. When it is found that the traveller falls under any of items (2) through (4) in Article 3.4., we may cancel the Contract for
Travel Consulting Service.
Liabilities of Our Company
6.1. In performing Travel Consulting Service, should our Company cause damage to a traveller intentionally or by gross negligence, our Company shall be liable for such damage; provided that our Company has been informed within 6 months of the day following the date of occurrence of the said damage.
6.2. We do not guarantee that the accomodation and transportation arrangements, and other travel services will be realized according to the initial plan prepared by our Company. Our Company will not be held responsible, even if it becomes impossible to conclude contracts with the transportation and accomodation facilities, ect., for circumstances such as full occupancy.
7.1 If in any case the travel ticket, hotel booking, and any other travel related booking purchased by you from Third Party
Companies is cancelled/delayed/extended/ the refund policy of those third party companies will be applied and you have to adhere
to those policies, after you book and purchase the flight/hotel/travel related packages from these third party companies, you will
be conveyed the terms and conditions from them as well. Subsequently, upon receiving those you acknowledge that you understand those
third party terms and conditions. Usually, if the refund from these third party companies is met with, statistically the refund amount
is released within 60-180 days or however mentioned by them or carried out by them in any circumstances.
7.2 And as for the consulting fee of our company, it will be refunded completely on the first day of the consultaion if you show a proper proof of cancellation done by you of ticket/and any other travel related booking. However, If you haven’t applied for the cancellation of travel related booking mentioned in preceding paragraph from the relevant third party companies within 2 days of you getting in consulting contract with us you will be refunded the consulting fee but with a 20% + tax dedcution from the paid consulting fee. if you apply for cancellations of travel related booking from third party companies after 7 days of you getting into a travel consulting contract with us, you will be refunded the consultaion fee with a 50% + tax dedcution from what you paid as a consulation fee, considering you show us relevant proof of the cancellation of your travel bookings with third party companies. There won’t be any refund of travel consulting fee, in any case if you apply for the cancellation of your travel bookings with third party companies after a 30 days, when you get into a travel consulting contract with us, However the refund from third party companies of your travel bookings will be reimbursed to you depending upon their terms and conditions. However, agreeing to the refund policy through Docusign you are liable to apply the refund policy as mentioned in this paragraph and in any case if you chose to apply for a chargeback/cashback on your already paid consulting fee through your bank, before contacting us or even after informed by us the refund policy, then you will be liable to pay the entire consulting fee back to the company.
7.3 If you are allowed for the consulting fee refund based on the criterias mentioned in the preceding paragraph, you can expect to be refunded within 60 days. However, we will strive to refund as soon as possible after we follow through the checks accordingly.